Elliott-Lewis Corporation is a full-service HVAC/R (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning/Refrigeration) contractor established in 1905. The company provides maintenance, repair and operations, as well as new installations, replacements, design/build and building automation control services to commercial, industrial and governmental customers.
We are seeking a seasoned, motivated and driven Project Manager to join our growing team of professionals that possesses the education, experience and versatility to handle our client’s mechanical and HVAC/R service, design and installation and energy management needs. The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project and is responsible for managing the project costs, field labor, sub contractors, and a safe on-time completion that is under budget.
- Responsible for managing the installation of HVAC/R systems that meet code requirements, budget, and on time installation.
- Evaluate, estimate and set up job costing system with labor, material and subcontract cost codes.
- Negotiate and prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders and evaluate submittals to reflect contract drawing and specifications.
- Prepare monthly reports and conduct cost reviews to catch deviations from a plan or schedule, and keep all participants and stakeholders informed to bring the job in on time and under budget.
- Build and maintain strong relations with customers, general contractor, sub-contractors, and vendors.
- Work closely with outside superintendent and job foreman in directing field labor.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, exhibit professionalism and be able to interact effectively with internal and external customers at all levels. The successful candidate will possess technical expertise achieved through a 4 year degree in construction management OR applicable field work experience in the HVAC/R industry, as well as a minimum of 5 years verifiable project management experience working for a mechanical contractor in the industry. Candidate must be capable of estimating small projects and change orders.
Elliott-Lewis offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We offer an excellent working environment that is reflected in an average employee tenure of over 20 years. Elliott-Lewis is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity in the workplace.
Individuals interested in joining a leader in the HVAC/R industry can confidentially submit a resume along with salary requirements to the Human Resources Department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/ under the Careers tab. EOE-M/F/D/V
Click here to apply for this position