Building Automation & Control Systems
Elliott-Lewis’ building automation & control systems division supports their customers by providing leading edge solutions that combine price with performance to deliver maximum value. When con-sidering an investment in the latest technology to monitor & control building operating systems, one size does not fit all customers. As a top tier systems integrator, our customers know they can depend on us to develop a customized offering tailored to meet their specific goals. Direct access to a host of world class manufacturers allows us to add value by designing a “best of breed” system specifically targeted to meet the customers’ needs.
Our Control Division Designs, Installs, and Services:
- American Auto-Matrix
- Johnson Controls
In addition, we can seamlessly integrate the above with existing “legacy” (proprietary) systems manufactured by Trane, Carrier, York, Andover, Barber Colman, Siemens and many others.
Our Controls Systems Feature:
- Open, industry standard, communication protocols: BACnet, Modbus & LON
- Tridium Niagara Framework® open platform
- Graphical User Interfaces for intuitive system navigation & operation
- Scalability: small scale deployment fully expandable to large scale deployment
- Remote access via the Internet (WEB enabled)
- Enterprise Level Supervisory option
- Niagara Analytics option for energy optimization & data analysis
Contact us to see how Elliott-Lewis can design a Building Automation System (BAS)that fits your needs and saves you money.
|For more information contact:|
ATC Projects Manager