Elliott-Lewis’ Building Automation & Control Systems (BAS) group supports our customers by providing leading edge solutions that combine price with performance to deliver maximum value. When considering an investment in the latest technology to monitor & control building operating systems, one size does not fit all customers. As a top tier systems integrator, our customers know they can depend on us to develop a customized offering tailored to meet their specific goals. Direct access to a host of world class manufacturers allows us to add value by designing a “best of breed” system specifically targeted to meet our customers’ needs.
Our Control Division Designs, Installs, and Services:
- American Auto-Matrix
- Johnson Controls
- Industry Open Protocol Standard Controls
We have a dedicated team of highly trained and experienced BAS technicians who are also HVAC mechanics. Our team has successfully implemented a full range of solutions from the integration of existing equipment and systems to full scale upgrade and replacement of proprietary or obsolete legacy systems. This includes manufacturers such as Trane, Carrier, York, Siemens, Andover, Alerton and many others.
Our Controls Systems Feature:
- Open, industry standard, communication protocols: BACnet, Modbus & LON
- Tridium Niagara Framework® open platform
- Graphical User Interfaces for intuitive system navigation & operation
- Scalability: small scale deployment fully expandable to large scale deployment
- Remote access via the Internet (WEB enabled)
- Enterprise Level Supervisory option
- Niagara Analytics option for energy optimization & data analysis
Contact us to see how Elliott-Lewis can design a Building Automation System (BAS) that fits your needs and saves you money.