Elliott-Lewis Corporation is currently seeking a Service Coordinator to work in our call center.
- Handle all inbound customer and service technician calls in an efficient, professional and pleasant manner.
- Geographical scheduling of service calls, follow-ups, inspections, crane and trucking requests;
- Track purchase orders, parts and equipment for pending follow-ups and schedule return service appointments.
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Initiate follow up communication for all maintenance and service visits to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate trucking, tools and materials for jobs.
Candidate must possess a HS diploma or equivalent along with 5 years customer service experience in a related field. Knowledge of MS office a must, specifically Word and Excel. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a professional environment are necessary. Must be organized and detail oriented.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are performed.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the human resources department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/
EOE – Female/Minority/Vets/Disabled