Elliott-Lewis Corporation is currently seeking a Receptionist. This role is responsible for handling all inbound calls, greeting guests and providing a variety of general administrative and accounting support tasks.
- Professionally answer and redirect all incoming calls accordingly utilizing Max Communicator system.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Support the Accounts Payable department with such tasks as:
o Open and code vendor invoices daily
o Match checks to vendor invoices
o Enter Accounts Payable invoices for large volume vendors
o Review vendor statements, requesting invoices as necessary
- Serve as an administrative back-up as needed.
- Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs (Key2Act/Microsoft Great Plains).
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others
Candidate must possess a High School Diploma or GED along with a minimum of three to five years of experience as a receptionist or with accounts payable. Must be proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have a proven ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is needed. Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. The regular working cycle of this position is 5 days per week, Monday-Friday, 7:30 to 4:30 and regular and predictable attendance is required between the assigned start and end times of work
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are performed.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the human resources department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/
No agencies please.
EOE – Female/Minority/Vets/Disabled