Elliott-Lewis is the premier HVAC service company in Philadelphia, providing total engineering, installation and maintenance services. We are seeking a PTV Operator who will be responsible for the safe transfer of passengers between aircraft and terminal for our contract site at the Philadelphia International Airport.
- Operation of controls and hydraulic system of 2 engine 28 ton PTV.
- Driving PTV between aircraft parking location and terminal
- Docking with aircraft and terminal portal.
- Responsible for insuring safe operation of assigned PTV and passengers.
- Must maneuver PTV around ground service equipment
- Communication with PTV Supervisor and FAA Tower
- High school or trade school level education or general education degree (GED)
- Experience driving/operating large vehicle or equipment
- Clean driving record
- Training will be provided
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are performed.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the human resources department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/
No agencies please.
EOE – Female/Minority/Vets/Disabled