Sautter Crane, a leading provider in crane rental services to hundreds of companies on the Eastern Seaboard, is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to support the external sales team and coordinate the delivery of services to our customer base.
The successful candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented with a drive to succeed.
- Works closely with and supports field sales team.
- Generates customer quotes and manages the process.
- Provides reports to management to monitor sales activity.
- Works closely with operations managers to coordinate delivery of service.
- Provides field sales support to include new customer applications/credit applications, pricing requests, finance and insurance assistance.
- Support management through reporting on sales pipeline management, key sales activity and proposal/quote generation and status.
- Interacts with other departments to ensure continued support of the sales objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborates in a fast-paced environment with all team members.
- Builds and maintains relationships with prospects and customers by providing information about services.
- Handles customers’ incoming requests, provide necessary support and coordination with sale representatives.
1-3 years’ experience in account management preferred. Also, crane, service and/or construction industry experience preferred but not required. Excellent communication and organization skills required. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, simultaneous assignments. Microsoft Office knowledge and ability required along with reporting and analysis skills, general math ability and data entry experience.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health and 401(k) plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are performed. For confidential consideration candidates can submit a resume and application at www.elliottlewis.com under the Careers tab.
Click here to apply for this position