Elliott-Lewis Corporation is a leader in the HVAC and mechanical services industry in the greater Philadelphia region. We provide a variety of services and support to commercial, industrial and governmental customers. We are seeking a Human Resources Administrator to be responsible for a variety of HR tasks, programs and projects supporting the employees and management of Elliott-Lewis.
- Assists in the day-to-day administration of a broad range of functions within Human Resources. This may include: o Assists with recruiting – internet search, job postings, resume review, screenings.
- Responsible for pre-employment background checks, new hire form processing, file set up as needed for both non-union and union employees.
- Responsible for E-Verify process for new hires, including follow up for TNCs, correction of records and additional interactions with new employees.
- Works with payroll department as needed to ensure smooth onboarding/termination of employees and helps with troubleshooting/corrections when issues are discovered.
- Implementation of and/or interaction with various external vendors.
- Troubleshoot process issues and recommend short- and long-term solutions.
- Help develop data analysis functionality for employee base.
- Works on various projects as assigned. This may include: o Automation/process improvement projects.
- Assist with implementation and troubleshooting of new systems as required.
- Preparation of annual regulatory reporting.
- Training vendor research and possible training delivery.
College degree, and 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources generalist role. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics/GP experience a plus. Proficiency with Microsoft Office required with higher level skill with Excel preferred. Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with a variety of issues in a professional manner. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple, changing priorities is required. Good communication and problem-solving skills are needed, as well as outstanding interpersonal relationship building skills.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are required and performed. Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements at www.elliottlewis.com under the Careers tab. EOE-M/F/D/V
Click here to apply for this position