Elliott-Lewis is the premier HVAC and facility management service Company in Philadelphia, providing total engineering, installation and maintenance, repair and operation services. We are seeking a Facility Manager a project site located near Center City Philadelphia.
- Oversees all aspects of projects and maintenance, repair and operations services
- Identifies project finite work elements, sets up systematic management oversight controls, and brings project efforts to completion within budget and schedule while achieving technical and quality objectives
- Leads and directs the work of facility maintenance team
- Serve as a liaison between management and maintenance staff, vendors, associates and other internal and external contacts
- Monitors and summarizes progress of project
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Broad training in a related professional field usually acquired through college level education and three to five years in facilities management, plus 1-2 years’ experience in facilities maintenance related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possess the requisite knowledge and expertise in a variety of management, project, and/or discipline(s) area as it relates to project management objectives and technical support requirements, including three to five years’ experience with knowledge and experience of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, elevators, fire and life safety systems, MSDS
- Must have some experience and knowledge of Quality Management (ISO, Baldridge, TQM).
- Preferred Certifications: FMA-BOMI, CFM-IFMA and/or Industry equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background and security clearances and drug tests are performed. For confidential consideration candidates can submit a resume and application at www.elliottlewis.com EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet