FULL TIME, WEEKEND DAY
Sat & Sun 6AM – 6PM
PLUS two weekdays 6AM- 2PM
Elliott-Lewis is the premier HVAC service company in Philadelphia, providing total engineering, installation and maintenance services. We are seeking a Weekend Daytime Supervisor for our contract site at the Philadelphia International Airport.
- Supervises, coordinates and verifies proper completion of such work as: electrical, plumbing, HVAC, elevator repair, structural, roofing, carpentry, grounds, equipment diagnostics, preventive maintenance and major overhauls.
- Direct supervision of all daily assignments. Supervises mechanics and/or technicians in the facilities, at off site projects and maintaining/repairing the passenger transport vehicles.
- Exercises initiative and judgment during the absence of the Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager to see that issues requiring attention are handled in a manner designed to minimize the effect of the manager’s absence.
- Entering information and closing work orders in Maximo and other CMMS’s.
- Training in a related field usually acquired through high school level education or general education degree (GED); minimum of five (5) years of experience in maintenance and repair of GSE equipment, baggage handling systems, facilities and./or passenger boarding bridges, with ability to demonstrate a mechanical aptitude.
- Strong administrative communication and leadership ability, including verbal and written communication, judgment, organization, coaching and counseling skills.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to operate and functionally use a computer along with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are performed.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the human resources department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/employment
EOE – Female/Minority/Vets/Disabled
Click here to apply for this position