Elliott-Lewis Corporation is currently seeking an Estimating Coordinator. We specialize in HVAC industry and have a large and varied customer base. We cover a wide range of industries and project types. This position is focused on assisting in the estimating life cycle – from starting with the initial inquiry with sales team and estimating leads, tracking and managing progress estimates and ultimately ensuring final bids are submitted to the clients. This position works as part of the Pre-Construction and Bid Development team and provides support to Business Development, Bid managers and Pre-Construction Managers throughout the bid process life-cycle.
This role is ideal for anyone with prior experience working in an estimating/ pre-construction team, packaging, prepping and refining bids in the construction industry. It is also a great opportunity for someone new to the industry to learn everything related to estimating and responding to requests for proposals and bids.
- To assist in the development and delivery of all bids and projects, ensuring pre-qualification questionnaires and all tender documentation are completed.
- To draft and review bid submission content, ensuring all bids are submitted on time and fully compliant with the requirements.
- Ensure all proposals are formatted and comply with company brand guidelines, customer requirements and follow internal quality guidelines.
- Analyze the client’s documents to ensure the responses being created respond implicitly to the questions being asked.
- Assist and notify Estimators and Sales Engineers about bid follow-up and close-out
- Degree required, technical degree preferred. 0-3 years of experience in bid coordination, estimating, project management.
- Excellent project management skills required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Professional and Adobe Acrobat skills required
- Ability to produce high standard work which meets the client and business requirements. Ability to work independently, set goals, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal skills required for working with external stakeholders in estimating/bid processes
- Effective time management skills needed to meet timeframes and mile posts based on project requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are performed.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the Human Resources Department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/
No agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled