ELECTRICAL WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Elliott-Lewis Corporation is are currently seeking an Electrical Warehouse Manager to join our team in Center City Philadelphia.
The electrical warehouse manager is responsible of planning, organizing and controlling of a warehouse’s over-all operations; organizes activities & assigns jobs accordingly to the staff. This position also manages stock control, the receipt, storage, repair, retrieval and ensure the timely delivery of goods.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Plans out all warehouse resources and activities Identifies and implements cost reduction measures in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Acts as a liaison with suppliers and transport companies and negotiates rates with representatives
This position is a union position with IBEW Local 98. The successful candidate must be proficient in MS Word and Excel. The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exceptional organization, analytical and problem solving skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization and possess excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
Pre-employment background screening and drug tests are performed. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity.
Interested candidates may submit an online application and resume to the Human Resources Department by visiting our website www.elliottlewis.com EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled