Elliott-Lewis Corporation is seeking a Director of Human Resources to be responsible for the organization’s Human Resources and Organizational Development (OD) functions. This role requires expertise and experience managing programs to support all phases of the employee lifecycle including planning, talent acquisition, employee engagement, staff development and compliance.
Specifically, the Director of HR is responsible to provide overall leadership and guidance to the company’s core HR activities including:
- Recruitment and retention
- Training and talent development
- HR policy and compliance
- Reward strategy (compensation, benefits and promotion)
- Performance management
- Succession planning and employee engagement strategies
- Administrative infrastructure to support HR functions
Additionally, the Director of HR serves as the senior participant for strategic and tactical business discussions that have impact on current and anticipated staff. This will include participation in meetings of the management team and other appropriate forums. The Director of HR will recommend, direct and implement programs and policies that reinforce a positive, engaged and diverse workforce. This requires the vision and drive to work collaboratively with management to develop, implement and communicate human resource policies and programs.
The position requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of leadership / manager experience in Human Resources and / or Organizational Development in a complex organization. They should have:
- Strong leadership, critical thinking and influence skills
- High level of business acumen and consultative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Strong service orientation
- Expertise in multiple areas of HR and Organizational Development
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Elliott-Lewis offers a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans along with an excellent working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Interested candidates can confidentially submit an application and resume along with salary requirements to the Human Resources Department at HR1@elliottlewis.com.