Elliott-Lewis Corporation is currently seeking a Credit and Collections Analyst to work in our Corporate Credit Department.
- Conduct collection calls for assigned areas daily.
- Review open A/R for all assigned accounts and prioritize collection activities to maximize collections.
- Apply payments received to customer accounts daily.
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Support sales personnel, project managers and dispatchers as it relates to customer credit issues and billing.
- Apply adjustments to customer accounts; documenting in proprietary software and Excel.
- Process payments via credit card.
- Set up new customer accounts, as well as obtain credit references and D&B reports as necessary.
- Function as primary point of contact with external collection agency, submits documentation. Respond to requests for additional information. Records all activity related to accounts placed with agency.
Candidate must possess a HS diploma or equivalent along with a minimum of 2 years credit/collections experience. Knowledge of MS office a must, specifically Excel (experience with pivot table and VLOOKUPs preferred). Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a professional environment are necessary. Must be organized, detail oriented and thrive in a customer service role.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are performed.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the human resources department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/
No agencies please.
EOE – Female/Minority/Vets/Disabled