Elliott-Lewis a leader in the HVAC service industry is seeking a Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician to join our team in Philadelphia. Our refrigeration technicians perform routine preventive maintenance as well as troubleshoot and make minor repairs.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A team player with a positive attitude who takes initiative
- Able to safely replace mechanical and electrical components including motors, motor starters, switches, solenoids, pumps, refrigeration valves and compressors
- Able to responds to unplanned breakdowns with a sense of urgency
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in troubleshooting techniques
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills
This position requires a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of 3 years’ experience servicing and maintaining light commercial refrigeration equipment. Applicants should possess their EPA refrigerant certification and a valid driver’s license. Pre-employment drug and background screenings are conducted.
We offer a competitive compensation an excellent working environment. Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the human resources department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/.
EOE – Female/Minority/Vets/Disabled
Click here to apply for this position