Elliott-Lewis Corporation is currently seeking a Billing Administrator to work in our Billing Department.
- Ability to be work in various departments to streamline the billing process, more efficiently.
- Perform timely and accurate invoicing for service accounts for high volume customers.
- Assist in the preparation, review, and processing of job billing.
- Obtain and complete required documents as requested by customer, such as waivers and release of liens and other documents as may be necessary.
- Document invoicing for various projects, as well as perform the billing, as needed.
- Review and verify accuracy of some clients invoicing.
- Respond to internal and external billing inquiries, coordinating with Accounts Receivable when necessary.
- Prepare job cost files by creating job folders and uploading related documents to jobs within the operating system (Wennsoft).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Candidate must possess a High School Diploma or GED along with a minimum of three to five years of experience in all aspects of general accounting. Must be proficient in MS Office. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. Must have a proven ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is needed.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are performed.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the human resources department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/
No agencies please.
EOE – Female/Minority/Vets/Disabled