Elliott-Lewis is a leading Mechanical/Automated Temperature Control (ATC) Service company in the Delaware Valley. We are seeking a highly motivated ATC Sales Engineer/Projects Manager who will be responsible for the coordination, management and completion of ATC projects and service. We’ll offer training to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must be an organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with a drive to succeed.
- Generate ATC sales and opportunities.
- Estimates and manages ATC projects.
- Coordinates material and labor to effectively complete projects and service in the ATC department.
- Conducts site surveys, estimates, prepares and proposes ATC related projects and solutions.
- Performs project and account management including but not limited to managing, supervising, planning and communicating.
- Assist customers in answering questions related to ATC systems, applications, installation, and operation.
- Actively participates in professional organizations.
The ideal candidate should have experience in HVAC/ATC and/or at a minimum an associate’s degree preferably in a technical or mechanical field of study. The successful candidate should possess the ability to handle multiple assignments along with exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. We will train a candidate who has strong technical skills and an interest in learning ATC skills and sales/account management.
Elliott-Lewis offers a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans along with an excellent working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the Human Resources Department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/
EOE – Female/Minority/Vets/Disabled