Elliott-Lewis Corporation is currently seeking an Accounting Manager to work in our Corporate Finance Department. This position is responsible for overall management of the Accounting Department. The role also provides support to Senior Management through financial analysis and reporting.
- Prepares of financial statements in an accurate and timely including balance sheet, income statements and cash flows.
- Manages accounting team to ensure the work is completed in a timely and accurate manner for the monthly closings.
- Provide executive management with various monthly reports; known as the “Management Book”.
- Reviews Work in Process jobs for all divisions along with direct interaction with project managers.
- Tracks or reviews job cost accounting and percent of completion.
- Prepares and review monthly results with Department Heads.
- Oversees the fixed asset software program for depreciation.
- Oversees and manages yearly external audit process and reporting.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities; assists Vice Presidents with the preparation of yearly departmental budgets.
- Responds to inquiries from other members of the management team.
- Engages in the more critical and confidential aspects of accounting that require broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex accounting issues.
- Reviews processes, procedures and technology on an ongoing bases with an eye towards continuous improvement.
- Handles weekly cash management reporting.
Candidate must possess a BS Degree in Accounting along with five to ten years of experience in all aspects of accounting. A thorough knowledge of general accounting including thorough skills knowledge plus the application of general accounting theory is required. Advanced Excel skills – including pivot tables and vlookups. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as well as exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Must have the ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization, have proven supervisory experience and strong leadership skills. Experience with ongoing process improvement/process optimization activities preferred
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are performed.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the Human Resources Department at http://www.elliottlewis.com/
No agencies please.
EOE – Female/Minority/Vets/Disabled