Elliott-Lewis Corporation is a leader in the HVAC and mechanical services industry in the greater Philadelphia region. We provide a variety of services and support to commercial, industrial and governmental customers. We are seeking an Account Manager – Inside to be responsible for the management of external customers. The successful candidate will work with Service team to ensure customer satisfaction with our services.
- Support field techs by quoting follow up work to affect equipment repairs.
- Procure materials for techs.
- Interact with customers and continually update customers on status of accounts.
- Communicate with Elliott-Lewis service coordinators regarding daily account activity.
- Maintains customer database site updating daily status of workflow.
- Run weekly status reports to report service goal metrics.
- Prioritize tasks and effectively manage time.
1-3 years’ experience in account management preferred. Also, HVAC/R industry experience preferred but not required. Excellent communication and negotiation skills required. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments. Qualified candidates should possess reporting and analysis skills, organizational skills, general math ability, data entry experience, and ability and understanding to use Microsoft Office products.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health and 401K plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity. Background, MVR checks and drug tests are required and performed. Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements at www.elliottlewis.com under the Careers tab. EOE-M/F/D/V
Click here to apply for this position